AVP - Valuation - Investment Bank (7-10 yrs)
- Ensuring complete, accurate and timely P&L, Balance Sheets and analysis.
- The independent validation of the value of our trading portfolios
- Ensuring the independent completeness of inventory valuations and evaluation of valuation models
- Ensuring reliable and meaningful valuation information is provided to interested parties including Front Office
- Engage with business to actively prepare bank for regulatory changes
- Actively manage bank's capital, funding, liquidity and expenses to ensure we are well-capitalized and have a strong enough balance sheet to withstand adversity and uncertainty
- Qualified MBA OR CA
- 7-10 years relevant Investment Banking experience, preferably in Valuation Risk and Control functions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.