Deputy Manager at Skillventory
Views:144 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
AVP - Unified Dispute & Issue Resolution - Banking (4-18 yrs)
AVP - Unified Dispute & Issue Resolution (UDIR)
JOB PURPOSE :
- This role is in Product vertical to develop and implement Online Dispute Resolution process (UDIR) for all online products. It shall include knowing the functionalities of all online products, transaction flow and exceptions which results into customer queries or disputes.
- To work with members, product and operations team to define the UDIR process for each of the transaction types. Preparing the requirements, coordinate with Tech team for development and do system changes in core products to support UDIR.
- Assisting members in development, addressing queries/provide clarification, Certification and on-boarding them on UDIR. Monitor member bank performance, intervene / escalations for improving the performance and working with product and Operations team for achieving online resolutions of customer complaints.
- It shall also include preparing presentations, MIS and reports for internal and external audiences. The role shall assist in gathering and analyzing the best practices adopted by banks as part of their interaction with them and their vendors.
2. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Accountabilities Major Activities % of Time
- Preparing product paper and BRD for change management & development of UDIR system
- To prepare product paper / functional document for online dispute resolution for products & services
- To prepare BRD for changes in existing system and development needs for UDIR.
30% ; 2/2 Internal Use :
- To track progress of the project and ensure timely completion / delivery as per internal and regulatory requirements.
- Closely monitor the performance for member banks.
- Daily monitoring of performance of member banks on UDIR
- Identifying reasons for timeouts/ negative ack, inappropriate responses to UDIR messages, etc. working with member banks to resolve the issue and help in improving the success rate.
- To onboard member banks on UDIR for all online products
- Business development and Relationship Management
- Support bank on pre-requisites for certification
- Manage end to end certification (including technical and operational support) and documentation which shall help banks to onboard on UDIR for various products.
- Assist in gathering and analyzing the best practices adopted by banks and for preparing presentations, MIS and reports
- To interact with member banks and their vendors / OEMs / customer service departments / etc. to gather best practices adopted by banks and help in improving UDIR performance
- To work with internal teams (Analytics/ Operations/ Product/ etc.) for gathering information and preparing presentations, MIS and reports for internal and external audience
- Implement changes for regulatory and network prescribed compliances
- Help and member banks to implement ODR and other compliances on regulatory and network prescribed requirements
3. MAJOR CHALLENGES:
- Engaging with internal teams for prioritization ; Product, Operations and Technology for implementing UDIR
- Close coordination with internal teams for addressing production issues and supporting member banks.
- To support banks for onboarding on UDIR and complying with regulatory mandates and network prescribed requirements within specified timelines.
- Liaison with RBI and other stakeholders for UDIR projects and reporting.