Director at Enrich & Enlight Business consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:385 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
AVP - Treasury Management - BFS/BPO/IT/KPO (9-15 yrs)
- Manage teams that execute manual check and wire payment requests and credit balance refund check processes.
- Responsible for daily cash forecasting process-maintaining/accuracy of domestic and international cash forecast and actual data in treasury management system
- Broad understanding of the overall business and corresponding cash flows and timing
- Execute daily positioning to ensure funds availability as per business needs
- Daily/Monthly reconciliation of internal systems, general ledger and bank account activity; research, resolve, and execute any transactions to remediate any issues
- Prepare Daily, Monthly and Quarterly reports for senior management and external/regulatory reporting
- Provide required documentation and share expertise with internal/external auditors.
- Support and back-up for CBR process Manager and Cash Management Team in US, when needed.
- Recognize and escalate potential issues as appropriate and work on issue resolution.
- Works closely with Human Resources in the areas of staffing, performance management, and workplace policies and procedures.
- Provides leadership to the team by encouraging team spirit, setting high standards, coaching on performance, conducting employee evaluations, communicating a vision, and encouraging innovation.
- Support Cash Management Leader with initiatives and goals, targeting process and productivity improvements.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of all business processes, transaction flows, key systems and sources which impact Cash Management.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- Minimum Bachelors and/or masters degree in Commerce or Finance and/or Accounting
- Minimum 9+ years of working experience in Treasury or Accounting related role
- Experience of working in a Banking or Financial Industry
- Strong computer acumen including advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of working with Oracle Financials
- Experience with receivable systems and/or Proprietary Case Management Systems and/or Bank Proprietary Systems
- Experience operating in a regulated-compliance environment
- Flexible and reliable; able to re-prioritize with changing business needs
- Demonstrated proficiency with modeling complex business processes
- Demonstrated ability to address diverse management issues and team responsibilities.
- Strong communication skills both oral & written.
- Ability to influence and work across a matrixed organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.