Senior Business Manager at Rekrut India
Views:159 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
AVP - Transfer Agency - Bank (10-15 yrs)
Purpose of the Role :
- To assume responsibility for business delivery for their respective processes.
- To continuously evaluate service quality, service levels and processes to determine newer and more effective delivery mechanism.
- To create an environment that drives learning and knowledge.
- To take decisions / provide decide support on key issues relating to people, process, audit policy inputs and risk & control.
- To have regular engagement with stakeholders to share updates, discuss issues and provide solutions.
- To create a governance methodology for the generation & implementation of process improvements.
- To create respect, trust and transparency within the team.
- Review service quality, production systems, and client reporting within cash and trade operations
- Analyze complex and variable issues to resolve issues and ensure team deliverables meet performance and quality expectations
- Recommend quality reviews of cash management services, production systems, and client reporting
- Manage performance, identify areas of development/training and make recommendations for pay increases, promotions, terminations, hiring, etc. of team
- Contribute to planning, budget management and formulation of procedures
- Serve as backup to the Cash and Trade Operations Senior Manager
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 10 + years' experience in International Bank/Financial institution with at least 5 years in Transfer Agency
- Proven ability to build, maintain and enhance relationships at all levels including interacting effectively with key Support areas (Finance, Middle Office/ Front Office, Technology, HR, etc).
- Proven track record of delivering results.
- Ability to develop an environment where continuous improvement is an integral part of activities.
- Ability to create a culture that will facilitate productivity and ensure quality.