Recruiter at Credence HR Services
Views:269 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
AVP - Transactional Quality & Training - Travel/Airlines/OTA Domain - BPO (10-18 yrs)
- Lead TQ support for a new strategic offering, training as a Service for our clients.
- Drive continuous improvement programs across processes.
- Analysis of utilization, efficiency, and available data for the process.
- Mentor Green Belt/Yellow Belt projects.
- Provide Training and quality support, development of metrics and dashboards in line with customer requirements.
- Strengthen quality management processes/framework to improve quality delivery
- Accurately capture SLA/SLO Metrics, the reporting needs of each of the client and set up/customize processes to seamlessly meet client's expectation.
- Should drive Process Control & Compliance in addition to managing Audit requirements
- Should ensure Knowledge consistency through means like calibrations, Quizzes, D-Sat Scrubbing etc.
- Excellent Transactional Quality Domain Knowledge
- Strong Process Knowledge and Compliance to Multiple Audit Postures
- Design overall framework of learning development for associates across Global locations.
- Adoption of Global processes and practices , to standardization.
- Lead Governance & performance reviews for areas driven by T&Q team.
- Expertise in Quality & Training for Travel / Airlines / OTA domains.
- Demonstrated success in Transactional Quality.
- Exposure to different improvement frameworks like six sigma, lean.
- Thorough knowledge of MS office tools like Power point & excel are critical for the job
- Exposure to evolving Technologies, automation