Assistant Manager HR at Conviction HR Pvt Ltd
Views:598 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
AVP - Training & Quality - BPO (12-20 yrs)
We are hiring for AVP - Training And Quality
Location- Mumbai/BLR/ Delhi
US Collection experience mandatory
Please find below Job Description
This role will be responsible to lead the capability development teams across all clients/engagements for the US Collection (Credit card) business. Is expected to own and govern end to end learning interventions across all stages of the business.
This includes identifying and assessing current and future training needs, continuously developing and improving training content and delivery methods, partner with content design team to create e-learning courses and work with internal stakeholders and clients to support in meeting key KPIs. VP Training will be responsible for the following and will report into the EVP Head of Capability Development
- Oversee all Training needs within all Training Operations
- Meet KRA's as agreed and any that may get added due to business needs
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a training and development strategy for the Business.
- 12 - 14 years of training experience in US Collection industry with Credit card collection related domain experience
- Should have managed teams and training processes in US Collection practice for at least 4 plus years
- Ability to handle complex assignment and create overview of complex projects and communicate plans and approaches in clear, concise and professional manner in verbal and written form.
- Experience in training evaluation methods
- Educated to Degree level
- Should have led a cross cultural team
- Experience of training and development delivery methodologies - In person and virtual
- Experience of developing and implementing training and development strategy, policy and projects. Proven track record of operating at managerial level within a training delivery function leading a team of training delivery and design staff
- Ability to work across the training cycle from training needs analysis, design, delivery and evaluation.
- Should have sound project management skills
- Client/ Customer Relationship Management experience.
Assistant Manager - Recruitment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.