HR Recruiter at Genetic Callnet Private Limited
Views:488 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
AVP - Training/Learning & Development - Agency Sales Training - Insurance (10-15 yrs)
Person would be responsible for successful execution of capability development roadmap for next gen premier agency [Advisors, Leaders & Employees] and monitoring defined measure of success. Person would be responsible for coordinating with line sales and training team for identifying training gap and execution of monthly training calendar.
Reports To Head of Training | Distribution Training
Stakeholders Internal Line Sales (CH & Above) and Training Team (CHT & Above)
Central Team (NGPA & Distribution Support Team)
Key Result Areas [Scope of Work]
1. Conduct TTT for Line Trainers on approved training content as per the training architecture
2. Prepare training calendar [national & regional level], do batch planning, and do trainer allocation
3. Monitor batch creation, coordinate with TPC team for candidate allocation and coordinate with training team for batch closure [Classroom & eLearning].
4. Coordinate with BAU team for trainer allocation and ensure that all trainings are closed & batches are frozen on LMS so that MSA can be paid on time.
5. Coordinate with BAU Training & Sales Team for smooth functioning of NGPA Training
6. Coordinate with Distribution & provide feedback for upgradation on training content
7. Source candidate testimonials after each training program (with the help of local trainers) & popularize training and it's benefit among other participants
8. Execute approved NGPA [IWM & NGPL] training architecture in stipulated time.
9. Ensure 100% training coverage [classroom & eLearning] as per the approved training roadmap
10. Track & Monitor batch performance and providing feedback to central team/ sr. management.
11. Track measure of success (MOS) and ensure that MOS are achieved [as per the benchmark]
12. Execute choreography & activity management [ such as Sales Builder and Business Builder]
13. Create project updates presentations for management view