Consultant at The Edge Partenership
Views:9462 Applications:269 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
AVP - Trade Control - Fixed Income - Credits/Rates (11-16 yrs)
Our client is a leading financial institution hiring for AVP - Trade Control for Fixed Income asset classes
- Trade support is responsible for tracking the trade flow and making sure that there is an element of risk management and control.
- This team identifies errors and raises them to the desk.
- Verify accuracy of risk and P&L required for trading. Oversee end to end reconciliations of firm positions and trade bookings.
- Partner with other FO/MO teams globally to resolve issues. Active participation in new business initiatives and large scale system transformation and migrations projects.
- The candidate needs to have a strong understanding of the Trade Life cycle with adequate experience in Trade and Product Control processes
- Develop and implement new processes, systems and participate in strategic planning. Continually review roles and responsibilities with Understanding of regulatory and operational risk associated with core processes that forms part of Trade control operations
- Strong Products knowledge of Credit and Rates
- Ability to manage, coach and mentor large teams comprising of SMEs, the candidate will be expected to understand and challenge team procedures to continually improve and build operating model
- Deliver best practice operating model
- Ensuring timely delivery of MO/FO critical reports to various stake holders
Experience Range :
- 11 to 16 years with at least 6+ years- experience in Global Markets Product Control or Trade control role.