AVP - Team Member - Customer Experience - Wholesale Banking Vertical (7-16 yrs)
Reporting to VP - Customer Experience
- Handle critical CX projects for Corporate Institutional & Investment Banking
- Analyse various customer journeys and make them simpler and leaner to provide better experience.
- Build and drive on customer insights to improve TNPS & RNPS scores
- Analyze customer complaints for recurrent gaps, identify root cause and fix the same.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders (within and outside WBG) to implement projects required to close the system/process gaps or enhance experience.
- Analyze voluminous transactions, customer complaints, feedbacks and present to senior management on periodic basis.
- Prepare and publish dashboards on critical quality metrics for wholesale banking.
- Drive resolution of senior management and RBI escalations, and guide the team to solve a wide variety of customer issues within the extant framework of internal processes and RBI regulations. Also managing interface with the Regulator (RBI) on certain complaints.
- Drive initiatives in areas of service quality for all touchpoints, process excellence, Communication management, pro-active servicing, driving self-service, contactability improvement, etc.
- CA/MBA with 5-7 years of experience
- Ability to Influence/Relationship Management Skills.
- Attention to detail - for identifying operational misses and process gaps
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PPT)
- Prior experience / interest in managing customer issues and driving for improving processes is a must.
- Inquisitive about existing processes - can find his / her way through the organization