AVP/Team Leader - Mortgage Desk - Service Solutions - Bank (10-15 yrs)
AVP-Team Leader Mortgage Desk (Service Solutions) -Bank
Portfolio Handling clients in Wholesale Banking including SME as a Mortgage Desk Service RM Span of Control (no of reportees direct/indirect) 4-6
1. Handling TSR for new clients; TSR for new properties of existing clients; Interim TSR for existing cases;
2. Handling Valuation for new clients; Valuation for new properties of existing clients;
3. Handling Revaluation of existing properties;
4. Ensuring vetting of TSR and Valuation reports as per extant process.
5. Ensuring vendor bill payments liaising with Payment Desk.
1. Preparing / checking the draft mortgage documents and provide the drafts liaising with legal wherever applicable
2. Interact with clients and negotiate if need be on the format of documents, refer to legal / approvers with appropriate justification on the changes suggested
3. Coordinate with client for execution of the documents.
- Verification of Constitutional documents (MOA, Partnership Deed, etc.), Authorizations (BR, Partnership, Letters, etc.) for creating security, execution of documents and scrutiny of executed documents to ensure proper execution.
- ROC / SRO compliances Tracking and arranging filing of necessary forms with ROC and complying requirements pertaining to registration /notification of mortgage as applicable.
- Tracking of deferral Tracking deferrals and ensuring that all deferrals are closed within timelines.
- Custodian Ensuring proper care and safety of documents held in FRFC and complying with the laid down process / procedure for safe keeping of documents
- Document Tracking Tracking of documents for receipt; deferral; expiry etc.
- Liaison With clients, Relationship team, Legal; Credit; Technical Team, CAD; Operations etc for timely and smooth execution of deliverables and resolution of issues
- Years of experience 10+ of relevant experience
- Qualification CA / CS / LLB / M.Com / MBA
- Functional skill set
- Excellent understanding of loan documentation, mortgage creation, title documents, various types of property and laws, etc.
- Eye for detail, ability to co-relate, approachable and pro-active
- Strong inter-personal, communication (written & oral) & presentation skills
- Hands on knowledge on MS Office - Word, Excel & Power point
- Prior team handling experience
- Team spirit & collaboration
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.