AVP - Taxation - Infra - CA (15-20 yrs)
- Should be CA with 15-20 yrs similar experience from large infrastructure companies
- Experience in Direct and Indirect Taxes
- Tax Compliance & Tax Planning : Ensuring all tax compliance i.e. periodical determination of taxes payable, timely deposit, filing of returns, assessments, attending to notices etc., on PAN India basis and also planning for taxes vis a vis transactions and activities. Conversant with both Substantive n Procedural laws relating to full gamut of taxation including Income Tax, VAT, CST and Service Tax.
- Tax Litigation : Drafting of Appeals, written submissions, replies and attending appeals, representing the organization before Commissioners and Tribunals. Coordinating and liaisioning with Counsels in litigation before Courts and other adjudicating authorities.
- Corporate Restructuring & Company Law : Exposure of Drafting demerger scheme. Determining the appropriate Structure for Special purpose entry vehicle in India. Formation/ Incorporation of Company & ensuring compliances with RoC.
- Finance, Accounting & MIS : Finalization of Accounts and preparation of Financial Statements. Generation of regular MIS for management. Handling and getting the audits completed with big four.
Reporting to Head Finance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.