Co-Founder at Confidential
Views:6135 Applications:665 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
AVP - Talent Acquisition - Outsourcing/Financial Services Firm (12-24 yrs)
Reporting Structure: Reports to the Vice President and Head, Human Resources and Communications
Educational Qualifications: MBA / Post Graduate in Human Resources
Functional Qualifications: Strong domain knowledge, contemporary market know-how in the field, strong network of recruitment channels, excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
Work Schedule: Ability to work in flexible shifts (including weekends)
Key Responsibilities :
- Create strategy and thought leadership while leading and developing a passionate team of recruiters dedicated to optimizing the candidate experience and becoming an employer of choice
- Be a talent advisor by building partnerships with business teams, creating customized hiring strategies that will deliver consistent, high-quality results on time
- Lead all recruiting efforts to support multiple businesses to proactively identify, source and recruit candidates using a variety of sources including, but not limited to, internet postings and search, direct sourcing, employee referrals, job fairs, networking and recruiting agencies etc.
- Encourage innovation, enhancements and efficiencies in current and new recruiting processes and systems
- Gather market intelligence on talent, competitor landscape, recruitment trends and practices, providing guidance and support as needed to fulfill business needs
- Develop and implement methodologies for recruitment dashboards and supporting analytically-driven practices to optimize performance.
- Ensure all compliance and regulatory guidelines are met and that internal recruiting policy and practices are executed
- Prior experience in managing high volume as well as niche hiring in a Global IT / BPO MNC
- 12+ years of relevant experience with a strong understanding of the complexities involved in recruiting specific talent
- Must be result-oriented, able to handle multiple tasks of an urgent nature and effectively deal with ambiguity
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to attract, motivate, develop and retain a dynamic team of recruiters in order to drive results
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and show resilience in a fast-paced, complex environment.
- Proven success within large and complex organizations, building collaborative partnerships with multiple stakeholders
- Strong analytical and metrics orientation with the desire and ability to use metrics to gain awareness and visibility to support a position and to - drive the organizational story-
- Strong project management skills and the ability to juggle multiple demanding initiatives simultaneously