Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:1800 Applications:461 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
AVP - Talent Acquisition/Lateral Hiring - IT (13-17 yrs)
Role : AVP - Talent Acquisition - Lateral Hiring - IT
Location : Bangalore
- The individual would be required to manage the Volume Hiring Team ( IT) ( Hiring Across All Levels, Not limiting to Front Line Hiring Only ).
- Accountable for recruitment at all levels. i.e Lateral, as well as mass recruitment actions in terms of efficiency, quality, speed and internal customer satisfaction
- Definition of the recruitment process, KPIs and SLAs, continuous improvement of the recruitment process, consistently delivering major KPIs and SLAs
- Prepare and build reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Interpret and report data to drive strategies and decisions around best practices and standards
- Create, maintain and deliver dashboards/league tables etc
- Hire, train and develop the team of the recruiters
- Deliver budgets at optimum efficiency
- MBA / PG in HR with min 13+ years of experience of which last 5 +yrs in IT industry managing TA Function for Volume Hiring.
- Manage Large Size Multi Location TA Teams.
- Good influencing skills and mentoring capability and experience in delegating tasks
- Drive innovation in candidate attraction and process across multiple divisions and geographies.
- Able to assess situations and make decisions in a systematic and decisive manner
- Able to generate new ideas and solutions to problems by challenging the status quo and conventional thinking
- Must have intermediate to advanced MS Excel and Power Point skills
- Experience working in a fast paced environment on an established recruiting team- Minimum 12 years of HR experience and no more than 18 years
- Should have led Lateral Hiring & major ramp ups in a IT Bases environment
- Experience of working with MNCs / Global IT Organisations
- Led large resourcing teams and well versed with latest resourcing strategies