Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:2573 Applications:567 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
AVP - Talent Acquisition - ITeS/BPO (10-15 yrs)
Role : - AVP-Talent Acquisition ( Site Lead)
Location - Pune
The role will involve:
- Partners with the unit delivery heads / Planning etc to define specific roles, technology, locations and functional areas, scans competitive activities in the region/ hiring track, determines hiring potential from key colleges within the region IN ORDER TO develop the staffing plan to meet requirements of the units/ region
- Conceptualize and design the sourcing plan through direct/ indirect channels
- Represents brand in external forums (career fairs, pre-placement presentations, vendor conferences, etc), Develops and implements round-the-year engagement initiatives with key stakeholders in the region (faculty, recruits,potential candidates, college management, etc) leveraging alumni support, provides inputs to the branding team and executes the branding strategy
- Partners with the planning & research team, interacts with customers (colleges/ peers group/ applicants etc), analyses historical trends within, leads benchmarking initiatives within the team specific to the unit/ tech/ domain/ hiring track, recommends best in class practices for talent acquisition at a unit/ hiring track level.
- Identifies most effective sourcing channels (colleges, advertisements, placement agencies, portals, referrals etc), monitor effectiveness of the channels and optimize cost per hire
- Analyze MIS data to identify the Talent acquisitions trends and gaps involving Talent Pool availability (from the market/ campuses), Offers, joins etc.
- Manage process audits as per agreed guidelines and SLAs, participate in statutory external and internal audits, highlight non-compliance.
Educational & Experience Requirements -
- Graduation in Engineering with at least 9 - 12 years of Experience in Talent Acquisition, OR
- PG / Master of Business Administration (HR specialization preferred), with at least 8 - 10 year(s) ofexperience in Talent Acquisition, OR
- Non Engineering Graduate with at least 10 - 12 years of Experience in Talent Acquisition