Managing Director at Impact HR Services
Views:401 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
AVP - Talent Acquisition - Global BFSI (5-12 yrs)
We are a leading, professionally managed Executive Search organization engaged in identifying Senior Talent for our clients who are World-Renowned MNC & Indian Enterprises across diverse verticals. We do placements across functions and across India.
Our clients are a leading Global MNC BFSI organization having its Head Office in Mumbai and operations across India. They have profitable & growing operations.
Our clients are looking for an accomplished Talent Acquisition Professional to be based in Mumbai.
Ideal candidates must be able to demonstrate a high degree of initiative, ownership and integrity and possess a strong entrepreneurial drive and vision.
1. Strategize and implement Pan-India talent plans for the organization
2. Support the cross-functional teams on Talent Acquisition, roll-out of T.A. programs
3. Contribute to succession planning, delivering right quality talent funnel for cross-functional, cross-geography, multi-level positions
4. Achieve talent numbers required by the functions to ensure achievement of business targets.
1. MBAs from premier / great institutes with 5 - 10 years of relevant experience with large, high-headcount organizations having National presence
2,. Experience in implementation of inclusion and diversity desirable.
The position is expected to be closed in the next 4 weeks.
Our clients offer excellent salary and career growth prospects.
If interested, please mail your Resume to email@example.com giving Ref: HRBP, Mumbai.
Kindly also provide the below information:
1.Name of Institute and Year of completing your 2 year Full-time MBA:
2.Name of your current organization:
3.Products / Services provided by your organization:
4.Headcount of your current organization:
5.Number of branches of your current organization:
6.Your current designation:
7.Number of years of experience as T.A. Partner:
8.Who do you report to:
9.Geographies currently managed by you:
10.Numbers hired by you each quarter:
11.Functions for which you hire talent:
12.Organizational levels for which you are personally recruiting:
13.Your current CTC (Fixed + Variable) (lakhs, per annum):
14.Your expected CTC (Fixed + Variable) (lakhs, per annum):
15.Your joining time, if selected:
16.Your availability date / time for interview:
17.Your current city of residence:
18.Your willingness to be located in Mumbai:
19.Your contact / mobile number: