Recruiter Specialist at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:2096 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
AVP - Talent Acquisition - BFSI (8-14 yrs)
Stakeholder Management :
- Maintain and nurture relationships with business at senior levels. Should be able to understand commercial, competitive and regulatory drivers of the business.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to avenge and implement features that improve user experience, support content, marketing, social integration etc. to provide a competitive differentiation.
- Must gain in-depth knowledge of the industry in which they recruit. It's important to understand the industry in order to understand the needs of the hiring manager and the qualifications of prospective employees.
Process & People Management :
- Owns the sales recruiting process and influences full-cycle recruiting for entry-level through senior-level positions in the zones.
- Develops and implements strategies and processes to recruit and retain top talent to support the Company's growing business regions
- Maintains a pool of highly-qualified candidates for each of the Company's business regions
- Understands hiring needs, position specifications, and search requirements. Understands the diverse business models and operational objectives
- Work with the TA head on the recruiting strategies and the roles involved through each acquisition process
- Leverages job boards, social networking, and other recruiting technologies and tools to connect with a broad and diverse talent network
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop collateral including marketing tools, social media, digital brochures, etc.
- Tracks metrics for recruiting and retention; including cost per hire, applicant flow, hiring manager compliance, time expended to fill positions, and new employee satisfaction
- Implement strategies for talent acquisition including employee referral programs, intern placement, temporary staffing needs, etc.
- Provides recommendations to TA head regarding improvement opportunities for the employment life cycle
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.