Senior Consultant - Talent Sourcing at RightMatch HR Services Private Limited
Views:729 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
AVP - System Architect & Team Lead - Credit Information Firm (10-17 yrs)
The details of the position are:
Company: Leading Credit Information company
Designation: AVP - System Architect and Team Lead
Role: Solution Architect
Reporting to: Head IT
Department: DTC - IT
Work Days: 5
Job role and Key Responsibilities:
Solution Architect and Team Lead:
- Responsible for assisting in the establishment of an IT Architecture practice, and the adoption of an architecture and standards methodology.
- Experience in delivering products against a plan in a fast-paced, multi-disciplined, and often ambiguous environment
- A solid foundation in service-oriented and digital technologies to be able to understand service inter-dependencies and drive technical solutions for multi-tiered systems
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place in the company and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Manages activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation.
- Reviews business context for solutions to company challenges as well as defining the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options, (which may include RFIs, RFPs or prototype development), selecting the most optimal option, and the development of a roadmap for the selected solution.
- Providing supervision and guidance to Agile development teams.
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
- Assures solutions not only are a fit for the specific purpose but also closely align with the standards guidelines of technology solutions.
- Very strong Architecture skills in both Application & Infrastructure
- An ability to clearly communicate technical concepts, including presenting and whiteboarding
- Resolving technical problems as they arise.
Experience and Skills :
- Minimum of 10 - 12 years of experience related to IT Management or other information technology solutions architecture role.
- Fluent coding experience in one or more of the following: Java/J2EE, SQL, Layer7
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases. (RDBMS and No SQL Dbs)
- Ability to design and implement architectures within a public cloud (AWS) would be preferred.
- 5+ years of experience working with the BFSI domain.
- Proven experience of leading enterprise scale data strategies and their implementation
- Ability to describe and implement Data services from a product centric viewpoint
- Quickly gain a deep understanding of the existing technical infrastructure and will ultimately own it. High degree of responsibility and ownership, strong multitasking, coordination and tenaciously looking for ways to get results.
- Strong understanding and practical experience in managing Enterprise level IT projects.
- Strong hands on experience in coding and managing system level integrations.
- Successfully implemented modern CI/CD pipelines for data and software solutions, understand DevOps practices and tools, and are firm believer in automated testing.
- Be a self-starter with a very high degree of initiative and proactivity. Work independently with minimal guidance.
- Communication skills, both verbal and written: Outline, explain, and defend your ideas and solutions. Convey complex ideas in a clear and understandable way, enabling cross-functional interactions with non-technical departments and stakeholders.
- Collaborate: Be effective at forming strong relationships and gaining confidence of senior leadership.
- Proficient in API design, client server interaction design and cloud infrastructure architecture
- Demonstrated ability to communicate the complexities of technical programs
- Proficiency with information technologies in a secure network environment
- Presenting and explaining solution design decisions and justifications in design walkthrough sessions with senior stakeholders, developers and IT representatives.
- Supporting the development team during testing and rollout phases.
- Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design.
- Previous project management experience is advantageous.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.