Consultant at Leadership Hiring
Views:945 Applications:581 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
AVP - Strategy - Startup - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-8 yrs)
- Develop investor confidence and belief in the company's vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication with the investor community
- Provide insights on the potential interest in the investor community for our business and provide suitable insights to the Management for future fundraises
- Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business
- Responsible for preparing and sharing various business updates with the Investors in a timely manner
- Preparation and execution of the Investor Relations plan and strategy in consultation with the senior management
- Preparation of pitch deck, investor communication material, financial model, etc for future fundraises
- Work closely with founders to identify funding needs for the business and work on raising equity/debt to ensure suitable financing is available for the Company
- Proactively evaluate M&A opportunities that will help accelerate business growth.
- 3-5 years working in a similar role in a high growth funded Startup
- Strong business and financial acumen and ability to link financial outcome to the business
- Strong project management skills, analytical and outcome-oriented
- Strong EQ, communication skills, and ability to hold mature conversations with seasoned business leaders and investors
- Overall 5-7 years of experience across financial services, Startups, PE/VC organizations, or Investment Banking.
- BE/ MBA from Tier 1 institute - overall experience between 5-7 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.