AVP - Strategy - Media Agency (15-20 yrs)
Our Client is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Evangelize the practice and its value proposition by working closely with Internal Leads of our client business teams and cross-functional teams like Content, Analytics etc.
- Identify key audiences - sizing and profile using data points, to determine whether given audience can achieve the client's business objective
- Within the aligned audience(s), identify key human truth (insight) using data (quantitative/ qualitative) that leads to a communication platform (one-liner) that demonstrates what a brand should be saying to them and how it should be behaving in media to drive the change in perception/ behaviour (from/to)
- Build activation platforms/ideas stemming from data-backed cultural or behavioural insights
- Set budget allocation - topline between online/ offline & key channels identified for each in order to hit the objective
- Consult on learning agendas & implications for all campaigns/projects - take the learning and apply to the next project
- Be the guardian of consumer journeys focusing on not just performance, but also for building emotional connection with our audience through media
- Build and grow senior client relationships - become the client's consultant (not limited to campaigns and briefs, but business, communication including content and media), in particular Marketing Directors and CMOs
- Build and nurture constructive relationships with the creative agencies
- Brining the best from the outside in - Be the in-agency/ external expert of category and consumer trends (especially media related but not limited to), and apply that knowledge to strategy
- Write / develop agency POVs based on latest trends and developments that matter to our industry/clients
- Work on non-campaign projects such as brand portfolio, brand positioning, GTM strategy as necessary
- At least 15 years of relevant experience (strategy, media, consulting, research)
- Prior experience working on a global brand, with a proven track record of driving media and campaign strategies (along with presenting them to senior stakeholders)
- Ability to navigate both the digital ecosystem not limited to Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, OTTs, and Linear TV, other offline media - to drive integrated communication process
- Understanding of brand and performance objectives
- Succinct in understanding client business, should be able to translate business objectives to Media and close the loop with measurable metrics.
- Deep understanding on planning, audience research and measurement tools; with ability to land into media solutions
- Refine and implement Strategy/ Planning tools by collaborating with the global and regional counterpart
- Vision for where communications strategy and the wider marketing industry is going
- More analytical than creative, yet strong in both
- A Passion to help and develop people - making yourself readily available to answer questions and offer support to the wider business team, and the ability to motivate people to succeed
- Experience in managing teams, including training, individual growth and development plans
- An MBA is a plus but not a must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.