Recruitment at Black Turtle
Views:3762 Applications:401 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:302
AVP - Strategy & Due Diligence - Big4 - IIM/ISB/IIT/FMS/MDI (5-9 yrs)
- Supporting large Multinational firms on growth strategy, value creation initiatives
- Largest transaction focused DD practice working with marquee private equity firms on portfolio value creation and transactions
- Focus sectors include TMT, Consumer, Retail, Infrastructure, Real estate, Healthcare etc.
5 years of professional experience in:
- Tier-1 Consulting firms
- Strategy or corporate planning in large multinational companies preferably in their leadership programs
- Analyst roles in private equity firms
- Tier-1 MBA (IIMs / ISB) or candidates with IIT/ Tier -1 undergraduation
Duties and responsibilities :
The role will provide the candidate with an opportunity to work across sectors like infrastructure, telecom, technology, education, life sciences, etc.
The nature of work will include:
Working on engagements across the range of services, with focus on analysis of market, commercial and financial information on transactions through:
- Primary interviews with industry stakeholders
- Secondary research on industry, trends and competition
- Work on thought leadership reports and knowledge artifacts
- Preparation of pitch documents, industry notes, etc.
- Financial modelling involving data analysis
- Developing decks for modules worked on
The role will evolve from engagement delivery to engagement management and pro-active business development over time.