Global Talent Search Partner at XL Recruiters
Views:1632 Applications:383 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
AVP - Strategic Initiatives - Life Insurance (6-15 yrs)
1. Drive the development of various tech tools, new features, functionalities as discovered through ideation, need analysis, brainstorming and feedback collected from various stakeholders, field teams, market scanning and competition analysis.
2. Collaborate extensively with the Learning & Development team to identify training needs, create innovative sales training programs and lead the rollout of execution in the field. Organize training workshops for managers and senior leaders in the hierarchy to uplift the capabilities and provide upskilling opportunities by working closely with industry leading coaches, trainers and mentors.
3. Work with the business planning team to create the annual operating plan. Monitor and control budgets, sensitize management and senior leaders on deviations to the plan and brainstorm to identify mitigation measures.
4. Lead execution of various Strategic Initiatives (SI) in the channel by working closely with the Innovation, Strategy, DataLabs and DigitalLabs teams.
5. Central execution support on region wise initiatives & interventions based on feedback from the field leadership.
6. SPOC from channel on various initiatives which are supported by cross-functional teams like DPPM, Business IT, L&D, Analytics, Marketing etc.
7. Head the analytics team for the channel - Manage data flows & reporting for various initiatives, projects and campaign. Monitor results, socialize information amongst stakeholders, support field teams with requisite inputs to ensure traction on initiatives. Rigorous analytics required to measure effectiveness of various initiatives and highlight areas of improvement.
8. Share updates on the progress of the projects with sales leadership, key stakeholders, executive team and senior management personnel.
- MBA / Graduate from a good institute with 6 years+ experience in a sales strategy / program manager / strategic initiatives role