AVP - Strategic Information Solutions Group (12-15 yrs)
Role Outline/Job Summary
The role of Manager - Strategic Information Solutions group is based AIM Chennai Center and reports to AVP/VP.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The role of Manager - Strategic Information Solutions group is based out of AIM, Chennai Center and reports to the AVP/VP. The Manager will be part of the Operations MIS team.
The key requirement for manager role is the ability to understand the business, develop data-driven solutions to address business problems and independently manage end-to-end project communication with business partners. The individual will possess the ability to work in teams and display a proactive learning attitude.
We are looking for Self-motivated individuals who are comfortable working in bigger teams. A flexible, positive and mature mindset to deal with ambiguities of complex business problems is a must.
The work timings will be from 12:00 PM to 9 PM.
Core Responsibilities -
MIS Reporting and Visualization: Undertake complex analysis to accomplish the project objective. Code, Test and Execute information systems projects. Standardization and Efficient production of MIS reports using Tableau.
Data Manipulation: Manipulate and Aggregate data extracted from various data sources. This would require an understanding of project objectives, data requirements and working with databases to meet the data needs for the project.
Presentation of results: The individual would be expected to independently design visually compelling presentations to summarize analysis results.
Business Knowledge: Develop understanding of the Operations Analytics domain/function.
Teamwork: Develop cross-site relationships to enhance leverage of ideas. Set and manage partner expectations. Share Knowledge with junior analysts and peers by sharing Business, Functional and Technical expertise.
Communication and Relationship: Independently manage end-to-end project/partner communication across the various levels in the organization. It is extremely critical to develop and maintain smooth relationship with partners across business unit.
Ability to multitask on the activities assigned and meet the required SLA's on timelines and accuracy. Support on transitioning reports from onshore teams.
- Design, Develop and Transition - MIS and Business reporting using Tableau (BAU and Adhoc), business analysis , other data requirements (Code, Test and Execute ) and assist with simple analytics requirements ( this is not a modeling / complex analytics role)
- Transition of Reports from IBM Cognos to Tableau
- Build Solution Design and develop the solution by using appropriate tool/technology including Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Business Intelligence SSIS, SSAS and SSRS, Tableau, Excel etc.,
- Send sample data for UAT and Complete the delivery post sign-off
- Ability to understand the business, develop data-driven solutions to address business problems and independently manage end-to-end project communication with business partners
- Work closely with partners across business units to understand project requirements , timely delivery and partner communication with 100 % accuracy and solving business problems
- Develop consistency across reports and develop meaningful dashboards and publish them
- Timely partner communication and attending business calls
- Data driven solutions and working on critical Initiatives ,Identify opportunities to drive data analytics solutions
- Train and Mentor the junior Analysts in the team.
- Timely execution and delivery of various MIS reports
- On-time delivery and quick TAT, multi-task and manage multiple projects independently
- Planning and Prioritization, Partner communication. Handle new transitions within tight timelines.
- Design and development of MIS / Business reporting, Adhoc analysis
- Automation of BAU , develop self-service solutions and deliver business value
- Ideas and Suggestions for continuous improvement, Contribution to organizational initiatives
- Communication: Effectively communicate strategic considerations with team, partners and senior management.
- Share best practices across SIS groups and implement best practices, drive data and analytics solutions
- Interact and present results to senior leaders.
- Work closely with cross functional teams for various projects