Associate Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:20629 Applications:597 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:303
AVP - Statistical Modeling/CCAR/IFRS9 Modeling - Banking Domain (4-8 yrs)
AVP - Statistical Modeller- QA ALM (Asset Liability Management)
Retail / Wholesale Treasury :
- Support, develop, calibrate and monitor statistical balance sheet projection models required by Barclays Treasury.
- The primary role of the Asset & Liability management team is to develop and deploy industry leading statistical models for balance sheet evolution under different macro-economic scenarios.
- The projection models apply across the whole of Barclays- bank balance sheet.
- These models are key components for prepayment modelling for Interest Rate Risk on the Banking Book (IRRBB), lifetime expected loss calculation for IFRS9, Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) and Barclays Funds Transfer Pricing system.
Education : Degree(s) in a quantitative discipline such as Mathematics, Statistics or Econometrics
Software/Tools : Statistical tools like Python, R for 1+ years
Work Experience :
Should have experience in :
- Statistical techniques like regression, time series, forecasting and predictive analytics
- Experience in quantitative finance
- Strong knowledge of statistics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory guidelines for CCAR, IFRS9 and IRRBB.
- Knowledge of SQL
- Preferably, familiarity with bank stress testing including loss and risk estimation techniques is preferred
- Knowledge of SAS, R, SQL and other equivalent analytical tools is a plus
- Ability to comprehend intricate and diverse range of business problems and analyze them with limited or complex data and provide a feasible solution framework.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to develop and effectively communicate complex concepts and ideas
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams. Strong interpersonal skills and drive for success