Consultant at Mancer
Views:4585 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:158
AVP - Sourcing & Vendor Management - IT Services (8-14 yrs)
This role is responsible for management of commercial and contractual aspects within the IT Outsourcing/ IT Consulting (ITO/ ITC) spend category globally
- Lead global commercial and procurement aspects within IT Outsourcing/ IT Consulting category and value thresholds, and provide support globally to deals within their specific location for SME. Ensure proper spend categorization
- Advise internal business partners on IT Outsourcing/ IT Consulting end-to-end procurement process, policies, templates, RACI, deal risks, and possible risk mitigation steps as part of procurement process or contracting. Articulate pros and cons of, and requirements for, various ITO/ ITC commercial & engagement model options (e.g. managed capacity, managed outcome, managed services, gain-share etc.) for a particular deal
- Collaborate with other SVM regions and teams to ensure integrated delivery of procurement initiatives
- Execute ITO/ ITC tail spend management category strategy through appropriate procurement decisions. Consolidate supplier base and pursue, where relevant, alternative sources ensuring uninterrupted supply of services, delivered in a cost effective and quality manner
- Minimum eight (8) years experience in sourcing or procurement.
- Significant experience of procurement/ sourcing and contracting for Professional Services (IT Outsourcing/ IT Consulting/ Business Consulting/ IT Services)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.