AVP - Software Development - IT (14-20 yrs)
AVP - Software Development | Women Leaders only
Industry - IT
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- You will be leading and building a Product development team and will be responsible for several business operation functions such as Governance, Asset Management, Client Engineering & Operations, DevOps, IS Marketing & Communications, Project Management as well as lead the strategic initiatives around the deployment and adoption of the Modern Workplace.
Client Details :
Our client is a global technology company - an American multinational and a leading player in the industry they operate. Given that this is a confidential role, we will be happy to share the complete details on the client over a call in case your profile is shortlisted.
- Lead product focused, scrum teams. Design and develop solutions to complex use-cases and issues. Serve as a technical expert on the design and architecture
- Develop talent and grow your team into a high performing healthy development organization
- You will leverage your leadership to support your team in design, implementation, and release of the new experiences you create.
- Serve as an escalation point for internal customer support and product teams
- Develop successful long-term code/service architectures
- Define, measure and monitor the engineering solutions, continuously innovate to provide seamless and modern experience
- Setup solid engineering process and driving engineering excellence i.e. code line management, code reviews & standards, continuous integration/ continuous deployment workflows and tools.
- Review and drive engineering process improvements, make decisions about engineering tools and processes
- As an engineering manager you will be expected to create a healthy and inclusive team culture consistent with organization values by modelling, and coaching
- Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives
- Minimum 14 years of experience in leading technical teams in software engineering in Product companies
- 8+ years of experience in leading engineering teams shipping and deploying product to customers
- 5+ years of experience with the architectural design of large-scale, highly reliable, and highly available Web-based applications, especially around API integrations, integrations with ADO and ServiceNow etc.
- Extensive experience on Microsoft technologies specifically pertaining to the Azure tech stack and migration of on-prem to cloud technologies, C#, .Net, PowerApps, GIT
- Detailed working knowledge and experience delivering software applications using Agile/Waterfall software development methodologies
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a solid understanding of the entire
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to be a part of global leadership and work on cutting edge technology
- Opportunity to enable strategic decision making for a global company
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jyoti Agrawal on + 91 080 6826 6822.
Contact - Jyoti Agrawal - + 91 080 6826 6822
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.