Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:5598 Applications:553 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
AVP - Six Sigma/Reengineering/Excellence/Program Management - BPO - IIM/IIT/ISB/MDI (10-14 yrs)
- The Sr. Program Manager will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and implementation of new programs. Starting with the Customer and working backward, the leader will be expected to build innovative tools, processes, and programs to support the rapidly changing business environment while maintaining an exceptional customer experience.
- You will be part of a small, strategically-focused team whose main goals are to leverage data/analysis to better understand customer contact needs and to optimize our support strategies to provide an unparalleled level of quality. This is a high visibility role with heavy interaction across senior Customer Service management ranks. Analytical ingenuity and leadership, coupled with demonstrated cross-functional operations partnership, are critical skills for this role.
Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats, and work in a highly collaborative environment thats more startup than big company. As a Sr. Program Manager, you will use a combination of outstanding analytical skills, innovation, process improvement, and strategic thinking to:
- Manage multiple program areas in Customer Service - track delivery against program objectives and implement proposals to improve program services and efficiencies.
- Identify new opportunities - partner with the cross-functional business teams and CS Operations worldwide to assess and prioritize program needs based on rapidly changing business requirements, develop a business case for new initiatives and obtain project approvals.
- Execute business-wide initiatives - define project plans, assemble resources, manage implementation activities, and develop all processes associated with program rollout and ongoing support.
- Innovate on behalf of our customers.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- B.Tech / MBA from a premier School like IIM, IIT, etc.
- 8+ years of work experience with 5+ years of Program Management experience in driving Six Sigma Programs / Business Excellence / BPI / Process Transformation using Six Sigma or Lean, etc.
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional programs/projects.
- Analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
- Superb oral and written communication.
- Experience delivering results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Experience with designing and managing consumer-facing products and service.
- Proven ability to drive and manage multiple, competing priorities and projects with urgency in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications.