Senior Recruiter at Skillventory
Views:98 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
AVP - Senior Project Manager/Business Analyst - Credit Risk Domain (7-15 yrs)
A Leading investment bank is hiring for Sr. Project Manager (a Business Analyst) at Mumbai,
Business Unit Overview
Risk Change team is involved in supporting Risk Management and Risk Middle Office teams in implementing various change and regulatory initiatives. Team is responsible for providing consulting, business analysis, testing and project management capabilities on strategic system enhancement/migration projects or regulatory change projects such as BCBS 239, Basel III, FRTB etc.
- Business Analyst with 8 to 12 years of relevant experience in the Risk domain, particularly Counterparty Credit Risk.
- The person is expected to play a lead role for the Credit Risk Change projects in CMT and work with local and regional stakeholders to manage the book of work to be delivered by CMT.
- Understand the Nomura Credit Risk programme and maintain a dependable team of skilled BAs to be assigned to various projects within the programme.
- Independently manage medium to large projects through the lifecycle and use BA tools proficiently (business requirement documents, functional specifications, data matrix, Work Flow Diagrams etc.)
- Run test management processes for medium to large scale projects (Test Strategy/Approach documentation, managing User Acceptance Testing, building test plans and test scenarios, building implementation plans.)
- Assist our stakeholder businesses with their tactical/strategic solution requirements, services and/or program.
- Must be able to work with Technology, Risk Management, Risk Middle Office, and Front Office to identify and maximize opportunities that help in delivery of projects and to improve product, service and program business processes.
- Must have the ability to work with a team and train people on various subjects, structure the project governance model and also work together with regional counterparts to devise induction framework for all the resources entering into the project.
- Prepare project reports (weekly project update, monthly status update, highlighting risks, resource utilization, analyses trends, recommends adjustments that address or capitalize on these changes.)
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required:
- Strong understanding of capital market products and derivatives across asset classes
- Good knowledge of the Counterparty Credit Risk domain with project experience in areas like computation of risk measures/exposures (PD, LGD, EAD, PE, PFE, EEPE, VaR etc.), management of risk limits, risk reporting etc.
- Skilled in performing data analysis and understanding data models for computation of risk measures
- Good understanding of the Basel norms, particularly the capital requirements for Credit and CVA risks
- Ability to operate in both agile and waterfall style project methodologies and have an understanding of deliverables required for each methodology
- Attention to detail and high quality standards of documentation, processes and control environment
- Experience in the full E2E systems delivery lifecycle (SDLC)
- Detailed knowledge of all Microsoft Office products, i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point, Project and Visio
- Good educational pedigree and domain certifications (MBA, FRM, CFA, CQF etc.)
- Proficiency in database, virtualization and BI solutions - SQL, Python, Dremio, PowerBI, Alteryx, Tableau etc.
- Excellent communication, organization, prioritisation and documentation skills
- Flexibility - adapts effectively to changing plans, domains and priorities; Is open and flexible when faced with changing project constraints
- Deals comfortably with ambiguity - Stays on target to complete goals regardless of obstacles or adverse circumstances
- Rigorous follow ups through on all commitments to achieve results
- Excellent and demonstrable understanding of "best practice" approaches to functional testing especially User Acceptance Testing.
- Ability to identify any inefficiencies in processes and suggest ideas for automation and/or operating model changes.