Managing Partner at Valcon USA
Views:8445 Applications:1087 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
AVP/Senior Manager - Site Head - Administration & Facilities - BPO (12-18 yrs)
Role - AVP / Sr.Manager - Administration & Facilities ( Site Head) For a 24 / 7 Setup
The Clients is a Global MNC with its Shared service Operations which runs 24/7 .
Job Profile :
- The Site Head- Administration is responsible for overall administrative activities of the company.
- The Person should have good exposure in end to end Admin & Facility, security, transport, budgeting, process management, housekeeping, compliance, space utilization, general administration.
- He/she will be responsible for supervising administrative employees, planning, organizing and implementing systems and best practices.
- He/she will also ensure to provide 24x7 secure, safe and conducive working atmospheres to all the employees and will ensure zero down time of the facility.
- Manage a team of administrative staff and third party logistics staff.
- Have the capability to motivate and supervise, ensure goals and targets are met and KRAs are clearly defined, Ensure team meets the defined SLAs for all administration services.
- Monitor vendors and service providers performance regularly to ensure quality of service/ delivery within specified timelines.
- Manage various admin functions including facilities management, office maintenance, housekeeping services, security services, transportation and office build outs.
- Ensure that systems and procedures as laid down by management are strictly complied with & to also provide inputs for possible improvements in the service. Organize, analyze, interpret and evaluate results and provide practical cost effective solutions.
- Identify and negotiate with new vendors, managing yearly increments and invoice cycles.
- Ensure compliance to statutory norms and requirements required for smooth functioning of services and office. Accountable for internal and external administration audit.
- 14-18 years of work experience
- Extensive experience in handling admin, facilities, transport ( end to end Admin work)
- Should have extensive working knowledge of MS-Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possess the ability to motivate and maintain effective working relationships with employees and partners
- Excel working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals
- Ability to successfully work to reach company goals in an environment
- Ability to work in Shifts as this Role is with an ITES Setup