Managing Partner at Valcon USA
Views:12089 Applications:1528 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
AVP/Senior Manager - Site Head - Administration & Facilities - BPO (12-18 yrs)
Role - AVP / Sr.Manager - Administration & Facilities ( Site Head) For a 24 / 7 Setup
The Clients is a Global MNC with its Shared service Operations which runs 24/7 .
Job Profile :
- The Site Head- Administration is responsible for overall administrative activities of the company.
- The Person should have good exposure in end to end Admin & Facility, security, transport, budgeting, process management, housekeeping, compliance, space utilization, general administration.
- He/she will be responsible for supervising administrative employees, planning, organizing and implementing systems and best practices.
- He/she will also ensure to provide 24x7 secure, safe and conducive working atmospheres to all the employees and will ensure zero down time of the facility.
- Manage a team of administrative staff and third party logistics staff.
- Have the capability to motivate and supervise, ensure goals and targets are met and KRAs are clearly defined, Ensure team meets the defined SLAs for all administration services.
- Monitor vendors and service providers performance regularly to ensure quality of service/ delivery within specified timelines.
- Manage various admin functions including facilities management, office maintenance, housekeeping services, security services, transportation and office build outs.
- Ensure that systems and procedures as laid down by management are strictly complied with & to also provide inputs for possible improvements in the service. Organize, analyze, interpret and evaluate results and provide practical cost effective solutions.
- Identify and negotiate with new vendors, managing yearly increments and invoice cycles.
- Ensure compliance to statutory norms and requirements required for smooth functioning of services and office. Accountable for internal and external administration audit.
- 14-18 years of work experience
- Extensive experience in handling admin, facilities, transport ( end to end Admin work)
- Should have extensive working knowledge of MS-Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possess the ability to motivate and maintain effective working relationships with employees and partners
- Excel working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals
- Ability to successfully work to reach company goals in an environment
- Ability to work in Shifts as this Role is with an ITES Setup
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.