Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:1433 Applications:299 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
AVP/Senior Manager - Presales - BPO/ITeS (8-14 yrs)
AVP / Sr.Manager - Presales ( BPO / ITeS Organization)
Role : AVP / Sr.Manager - Presales ( BPO / ITeS Organization)
Location : Gurgaon / Noida / Mumbai / Pune / Bangalore / Chennai
- We are looking for a suitable candidate with great communication skills and an understanding of the BPO industry.
- As a Presales Specialist , you will work closely across various verticals and with sales leader across different geographies.
- Your job will also include understanding the customer's needs and pitching the company's products as suitable solutions. You will also be required to actively observe customer behavior and predict future needs as part of your research.
- Plan sales strategies in response to market and competitors' behavior.
- Work in sync with the sales team and develop solutions and collaterals.
- Engagement with the sales and interpretation of their needs and derivation of advice for prospective solutions that are aligned with the customers' demands.
- Understand customer needs and make sales presentations.
- Liaise with the marketing team to undertake demand-generating activities such as trade shows or customer workshops.
- Build lasting relationships with customers.
- Prepare sales proposals and train other sales representatives from time to time.
- The successful candidate will work with Sales team, to develop and present business solutions, aligning business needs and positioning organizations CX services as key differentiators and competitive advantage.
Educational Qualifications / Work Experience/Skills :
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in BPO industry
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Sales or Marketing or equivalent.
- Solution-oriented analytical skills.
- Ability to initiate conversations and make a lasting impact.
- Well-versed with Powerpoint, Word and Excel.
- Experience working with global customers.
- Good interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Analytical skills and the ability to recognize the demands on the side of the clients.