Team - Executive Search & Talent Acquisition at Executive Talent
Views:8432 Applications:1010 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
AVP/Senior Manager - Learning & Development - Pharma/BFSI (7-12 yrs)
- Identify & drive content creation programs in different business units resulting from analysis of learning needs.
- Well versed knowledge of 3D: Diagnosis of training need, Designing the training need and excellent delivery of training need is a must.
- Candidate should have good experience into technical training platform and detailed exposure to corporate training.
- Responsible for delivery of customer/shareholder/employee dashboard metrics as per goals consistently and effectively
- Monitor and evaluate the learning interventions, programs, metrics, adoption, coverage.
- Drive capability building programs that help build innovation culture within the organization. Facilitate delivery of learning programs in identified areas.
- Strengthen the team by providing effective leadership; performance management, timely coaching & feedback and helping them acquire new talent, knowledge & skills.
- Certification: Train the trainer, ASTD or any psychometric certification course like MTBI, FIROB would be a plus
- Communication: Ability to get consensus and collaboration across many business teams, ability to facilitate programs, explain complex concepts in layman's language, ability to generate enthusiasm, ability to communicate with all levels of management and staff.
- Influencing: Gaining support and commitment from others even without formal authority, resolving differences by determining needs and suggesting practical solutions that benefit stakeholders, promoting collaboration and facilitating teamwork across functional boundaries.
- Business Orientation: Understands business needs and concerns; respond promptly and effectively to business needs; Customizes processes and solutions as appropriate
- Drive for Results: Makes things happen, is proactive, balances "analysis" with "doing", sets high standards for self, commits to organizational goals.
- Teamwork: Collaborates with others in own unit and across boundaries, acknowledges others' contributions.
- Learning and knowledge sharing: open to new ideas, shares own knowledge, applies knowledge in daily work, builds partnerships for learning and knowledge sharing.
- Initiate process improvements by identifying service delivery gaps and offering solutions for the same.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- 7 - 12 years of experience in driving L&D programs
- Expert in L&D processes and usage of collaborative systems like Wiki for capturing knowledge & reuse.
- Comfortable with the facilitation of learning programs to a diverse set of audience
- Is a self-starter and can work without supervision, detail, and process orientated, thought leader and is well versed with latest trends in their core areas and their applicability for business impact.
- Equipped with great working interpersonal, negotiation and people leadership skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.