HR at Recruitment Firm
Views:181 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
AVP/Senior Manager/Lead - HR Performance & Rewards - Life Insurance Business (7-10 yrs)
Lead-Performance & Rewards (AVP/Sr Mgr HR at a Life Insurance client)
- The Lead-Total Rewards will develop performance management policies.
- He/She will also develop compensation structure within the budget.
- He/She will guide line managers in setting-up performance indicators, conducting performance reviews and explaining evaluation ratings to their team.
- He/She will make recommendations to the Head on compensation structure and benefits programmes, based on industry standards and total rewards philosophy of the organisation.
Role Description :
- Designs compensation programs, resulting in significant and long term changes to the company's compensation offerings and policies, ensuring optimal budget utilization.
- Oversees the implementation compensation initiatives, ensuring appropriate local implementation in the context of global guidelines.
- Designs and develops training, education and communication materials for the implementation of global/ local compensation programs.
- Serves as an SME and advisor to HR and recruitment teams as needed in all aspects of compensation design, planning and administration processes, and counseling on customization of programs at a local level.
- Applies comprehensive functional knowledge in compensation and serves as a senior resource providing guidance to less experienced team members.
- Develops and shares knowledge capital in the compensation area.
- Help in toolset implementation for the compensation function in respective area.
Education & Experience :
Education : Graduation, post graduation in business administration or Human Resources.
Experience : 7 to 10 years of experience in Total Rewards Function prefer exposure to Consulting organisations or BFSI sector