Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:3739 Applications:991 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
AVP/Senior Manager - Human Resources - BPO/ITeS (10-15 yrs)
AVP / Senior Manager - Human Resources ( ITeS / BPO MNC)
Location : Mumbai / Navi Mumbai ( Hybrid Working)
Job Description :
- The AVP / Senior Manager - HR role is a strategic position that will be responsible for leading the HR team and driving key HR initiatives.
- Work in close sync with Business verticals, understand the business requirements and work towards optimal planning and scheduling of HR deliverables.
- Responsible for working in close coordination with the Business and Leadership to achieve business delivery targets. Key Ownership in implementation of Corporate / Business and location HR strategies within the process, team and adhere to Co. policies / practices.
- Talent Acquisition based on job specification and complete on-boarding process within set TAT.
- Responsible for managing the entire Employee Life Cycle from joining till exit and ensure a smooth transition of the employees during working with the company.
- Talent management with innovative engagement strategies to focus on reducing attrition through effective employee engagement.
- Will be the single point of contact for employees and managers for people related dimensions.
- Assist leadership to ensure effective roll-out of all organization wide HR initiatives.
- Using the inference from the data / trend to develop HR initiatives. Participate in HR reviews and share best practice at a BU level.
- Comply and support payroll processing, audit procedures & Compliance.
- Coordinate and work in tandem with the other teams in Talent Acquisition, Employee engagement & Learning & Development initiatives based on business requirements.
- Design and formulate HR policies and processes in consultation with leadership.
- Create Job Descriptions and Goals of employees in consultation with respective functional leaders/Managers.
- Champion various HR process interventions in Performance Effectiveness Program, Rewards and Recognition and Employee development/engagement initiatives.
- Responsible Monthly score card review, Probation assessment & confirmation process as per the set criteria.
- Maintain, update and implement all HR Procedures and ensure accurate and timely delivery of HR deliverables.
- Identify key engagement drivers and develop the supporting internal communication plan to inform, inspire, and involve employees at all levels and geographically dispersed locations.
- Identify the Training needs of the employees during the periodic / annual review & LNA survey. Based on needs identified, prepare the Training calendar for quarter / year & ensure execution as per the timeline.
- POSH compliance & training
- Measure the effectiveness of the training & validate the same through feedback & monthly review process.
- Generate periodic HR-MIS for Sr. Management.
- Ensure completion of Exit formalities including Clearances, Exit Interview & F & F settlements within the set TAT.
- Monthly Attrition analysis, action planning to track and arrest undesirable attrition.
Educational Qualifications / Work Experience & Skills :
- MBA/Post Graduate in Human Resources with 10+ years exp in HR
- Prior work experience in MNC & matrix organization.
- BPO / ITeS Industry Preferred & Team handling experience
- Stakeholder management
- Strong functional skills in HR area of expertise, ability to resolve conflicts and build teams
- Understanding of employment law