Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:570 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
AVP/Senior Manager - HR Business Partner - BPO/ITeS (10-14 yrs)
Role : AVP/ Senior Manager - HR Business Partner - BPO/ITeS (10-15 yrs)
Location : Pune / Hyderabad / Chennai
- Build relationships with business leaders to offer thought leadership on organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
- Consult with leaders to create a comprehensive people plan to influence lasting change over large functions.
- Solve challenges and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex.
- Design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond people and organizational solutions.
- Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development.
- Identify and surface trends in both qualitative and quantitative data to help improve organizational health, understand when data will assist in making smart, informed decisions. Interpret complex analyses and tie back to business priorities.
- Develop a relationship with key leaders at multiple levels within the supported business group. The role includes coaching and influencing key stake holders to make decisions that are compatible with best practices
- Influence, drive and control delivery of HR services to business, through CoEs of recruitment, employee shared services, learning function, compensation and benefits, statutory and compliance services
- Interact with teams/ individuals as part of formal/ informal groups so as to feel the pulse of the organization and bring about changes/ improvements
- Sustain Culture and communication and strengthen awareness of policies, practices, Companies Values and DNA
Competencies/ Skill set:
- Experience operating in a large-scale, global enterprise business; experience in Cloud/technology-added advantage
- Knowledge across all Organizational Development practice areas at executive-level, including track record of delivering tangible client impact in one or more practice area.
- Demonstrated business acumen to drive organizational and people-related strategies and outcomes.
- Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with leaders and stakeholders to drive organizational change. Ability to work within constraints and to challenge the status quo. Comfortable with ambiguity and taking part in complex strategy discussions.
- Sound knowledge of local laws and regulations
- Strong strategic thinking and innovation
QUALIFICATIONS & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- MBA / PGDBM or any equivalent Post Graduate degree in HR with 10+yrs of experience.
- Prior Experience of working in BPO / KPO's and Managing Large Work Force would be referred.