Consultant at Leadership Hiring
Views:476 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
AVP/Senior Manager - Digital Marketing - Startup (6-8 yrs)
The incumbent would be responsible for driving the brand success & communication in the marketplace.
- To provide feedback for product development and should be able to collaborate; to create, launch and track the performance of product and service offerings in the market.
- Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Demonstrate effective management of advertising and promotional activities of the organization.
- Execute online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, print, direct mail, social media, company websites, SEM/SEO strategy development, brand awareness and drip marketing initiatives.
- Drive campaign management across multiple channels.
- Create content for corporate marketing, collateral, website/blog/social media, and other initiatives.
- Provide assistance on press releases, contributed articles, presentations, events, and conferences.
- Responsible for all aspects of projects, including: meeting deadlines, time management, contingency planning, approval channels and procedures, budgeting, campaign analysis, and tracking/monitoring procedures.
- Manage creative production of online and offline marketing assets, graphic design, video production and web development, from the initial concept to finished product and execution.
- Competition management - understand the approach of key competitors; communicate differentiation to sales and provide input to senior leadership.
Skill Set & Experience:
- Master/PGDM degree with a specialization in Marketing from a tier I / II college with 6-8 Years of experience managing digital marketing.
- Should be a creative thinker, an excellent listener with strong communication and presentation skills. Stakeholder management is a must
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Experienced with salesforce or similar CRM, web conferencing tools, MS Project; expert-level proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing the Google AdWords campaign.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends).
- Ability to multitask with varying priority at one time