Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:3212 Applications:325 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
AVP/Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits - BFS (9-13 yrs)
AVP/Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits ( Global MNC)
The Individual supports end to end planning and execution of compensation budgets and programs for the Organisation. The position is also responsible for designing and overseeing the implementation of specific components of complex compensation programs and initiatives ensuring appropriate local implementation in the context of global guidelines.
- Overall planning/budgeting of Rewards for the entity - Budgeting or forecasting ensuring inputs to relevant finance teams
- Program manage all Rewards deliverables
- Designs pieces of complex compensation programs resulting in significant and long term changes to the company's compensation offerings and policies ensuring optimal budget utilization.
- Oversees the implementation of specific components of complex and large scale global compensation initiatives ensuring appropriate local implementation in the context of global guidelines.
- Designs and develops training education and communication materials for the implementation of global or local compensation programs.
- Drives resolution of compensation issues and independently makes recommendation (and decisions, if needed) for optimal solution in situations where issue is complex.
- Manages customer relationships with contacts from human resources, finance, global rewards, HR leadership and the business leadership, and builds new relationships outside team where appropriate.
- Serves as an SME and advisor to HR and recruitment teams as needed in all aspects of compensation design planning and administration processes and counselling on customization of programs at a local level.
- Applies comprehensive functional knowledge in compensation and serves as a senior resource providing guidance to less experienced team members.
- Develops and shares knowledge capital in the compensation area.
- Provides input to capital budgeting for area and ensures that team adheres to budget.
- Help in toolset implementation for the compensation function in respective area.
Skills and Qualification required:
- PG in HR with 9 to 13 Yrs of experience ( Last 5 yrs into C&B)
- Rewards Budgeting/Planning and Administration for a large group of employees
- Program management involving HR leaders, business leaders and senior members from CoE
- People leadership skills, as this role will have people responsibilities within Rewards