Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:3085 Applications:233 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
AVP/Senior Manager - Business Finance - CA - eCommerce (6-8 yrs)
Role : AVP / Sr.Manager - Business Finance (eCommerce Setup)
Location : Bangalore
Role & Responsibility :
- Business Finance role will front-end business discussion regarding prospective distribution partner deals with Business Development teams. Also business discussions with operations team, claim infrastructure team and technology team requirements. CBA, commercial discussions for procurement and out sourcing requirements etc.
- Budget control function keeping in mind all compliances in a regulated business environment.
- Owning matters related to taxation- Income tax, GST, tax planning opportunities, new tax laws and structuring.
- Implementation and maintenance of Oracle ERP as the GL tool
- Working with all business teams based at Bangalore to understand business scenarios and providing inputs to technology - specifically on Accounts, GST, TDS, F&A related workflow.
- Reconciliation between payment gateway transactions and inflows in bank account
- Process ownership and reconciliation between Core System with Oracle financials and bank - Claims and premiums
- Working with outsourced F&A partners to deliver monthly / quarterly / annual financials. Coordinating and controlling the AP activity with the F&A vendor within defined TAT timelines.
- Working closely with the CFO for various reporting and communication. Generation of MIS reports in a timely manner in a standard format to relate financial performance with business performance
- To ensure internal and external reporting of financial information as per accounting standards, to measure performance and make key decisions.
- Liaise with statutory and internal auditor - for half yearly audits, tax regulators, accounting regulators and regulatory bodies. provide information to auditors, shareholders and other stakeholders on a timely basis
- Communicate and liaise with functions to anticipate variances from plans and suggest corrective actions.
Experience & Qualification :
- CA with 6 to 8 yrs of experience post qualifying into Business Finance Role
- Preference for ERP systems experience - Oracle ERP (Specifically Oracle FAH Fusion Cloud ERP) or any other ERP implementation (SAP)
- Deep understanding of operational and strategic aspects of GST
- Candidates with Exposure of working in eCommerce Industry would be an added advantage.