Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:624 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
AVP/Senior Manager - BPO Operations (13-18 yrs)
Role : AVP / Sr.Manager - International BPO Operations ( Voice Process)
Location : Mumbai / Navi Mumbai
The primary responsibility for the position is to manage about 200 to 400+ people, will have extensive interaction with clients from Americas Region / other client facing teams and will be responsible for building the credibility of the team and self. Candidate must work on building and maintaining a high performance team maintains very high aspirations in terms of quality, productivity and accuracy.
Roles and Responsibility :
- Responsible for the end-to-end operations delivery for the verification and Crim team
- Acts as an interface between the client team and operations delivery team for any day-to-day issues in operations
- Be part of SLA discussion and ensure adherence to SLAs and improve operational performance
- Identify process improvement areas and take initiatives to improve operational metrics like productivity, quality, TAT, etc
- Provide coaching and feedback to team members to enable them to improve their performance
- Monitor transactions on an ongoing basis and take corrective steps where necessary or make incremental improvements
- Drive reward and recognition activity on the floor
- Client management
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, external regulations and information security standards
- Liaise with sales and solution design team to grow the account in similar lines of business
- Create a workforce requirement plan for the engagement when the team is growing and future business is expected
- Hold appraisal for the Process leaders and Team leaders in the Hierarchy.
Education Qualifications & Work Experience :
- PG / MBA / Graduate with min 13+ Years of overall experience out of which minimum 4 years of team handling experience.
- Prior Experience of Managing Voice Processes
- Client Interaction Experience
- Must have experience in working with a background screening company handling US geography
- Knowledge of basic State and FCRA (Fair Credit Reporting Act) rules and its application to Criminal background check process will be an added advantage
- Must have acute problem solving skills, consensus building and influencing skills and a strong analytical capability.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and flexibility as well as the ability to work effectively with global cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent process management skills including process design and improvement (basic awareness of lean, continuous improvement concepts)
- Must possess excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Must be a team player and also should be target oriented & Leadership Skills & Team Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.