AVP/Senior Consultant - Digital Transformation - CIS (15-20 yrs)
We are only looking diversity candidates (Females Only).
Job Description :
- Delivering end-to-end contact center digital transformation projects for global clients
- Running consulting engagements
- Building curated transformation solutions for prospective and existing clients
- Market research across best-in class practices, contact center demands, evolving trends etc.
- Manage end to end pre-sales activities for digital transformation identify opportunity, pitch the right digital solution, solution building, business case creation etc.
- Developing and creating collateral, new capabilities working closely with cross-function teams (internal and external)
- Understand client digital transformation needs & consult/provide customized solutions, develop business case
- Well versed with process diagnostics, due-diligence, blueprinting activities etc. and savvy with PowerPoint and Excel
- Understand, propose and pitch the key levers/differentiators to new/existing customers for transformation journey
- Participation in special / strategic projects from time to time
- Excel in developing strong client dialogue, across all levels
- Experience in managing design thinking workshops to re-imagine customer journeys, future operating model, best in-class practices
- Experience in CX transformation opportunity identification, solutioning, comparative studies keeping in mind customer effort reduction, improve straight through processing
- Exposure to contact center economics through improved channel containment, right channeling methodology etc.
- Minimum academic qualification : MBA (preferred), College Graduates (15 Years) basis our specific role requirement, education proofs to be submitted at the time of joining/offers
- System working knowledge required: Basic Computer Knowledge (Citrix, ADUC, Windows OS, basic internet and web-based applications)
- Language proficiency (English)
- Good/ Excellent
- Black Belt Certified
- Should possess good analytical skills, communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, Power point & Minitab.
- Well versed with digital platforms across tools, technologies, automation, analytics etc.
- Strong team player who thrives when working in a fast paced, high energy and project oriented environment and accustomed to driving outcomes
- Action and results oriented, self-driven person with high energy level, analytical and structured, quality focused and adaptable
- Flexible and capable of domestic and international travel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.