Senior Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:5368 Applications:857 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:209
AVP/Senior Associate - Investment Banking (2-7 yrs)
Role: AVP / Senior Associate - Investment Banking
Company: Boutique Investment Banking & Consulting firm
Job description: Based in Mumbai, you will be an integral part of the Corporate Finance team and will work on Fund raising and Mergers & Acquisition transactions.
Day-to-day responsibilities include: -
- Execution of active M&A mandates: Lead execution team in preparation of marketing materials, target and acquirer screening, financial modeling and valuation analysis, data-room management, etc.
- Marketing initiatives and origination: Market analyses of different industry verticals, preparation of market, strategic and industry peer analyses, screening of potential M&A targets / buyers, financial valuations, assist in identifying opportunities, preparing pitchbooks, etc.
- Lead execution and day to day project management
- Creating financial analyses (build financial models, valuation analyses, merger modeling, corporate finance solutions, etc.)
- Build detailed financial models to evaluate performance under various operating scenarios
- Prepare Information Memorandum and other deliverables as may be required
- Evaluate different capital structures and potential equity and debt capital market transactions or M&A transactions
- Research and analysis of markets and industries
- Keeping abreast of deals and happenings, sharing the information to facilitate the creation of deal pipeline and assist with Business development
- Working on teams (coordinate with internal and external members, deliver projects on a deadline)
- Lead due diligence co-ordination for the transactions
- Should be able to join in 2-3 months
- Strong interest in investment banking and M&A
- Strong academic background / results and financial knowledge (accounting, corporate finance and company valuation)
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to contribute your own ideas and work autonomously - Proficiency in the use of Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook.
- Capability to work under pressure and in a context of shifting priorities
- Impeccable communication and presentation skills (verbal and written), attention to detail- Language skills: Candidates are required to be proficient in English (fluent both spoken and written).
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-7 years of prior work experience in Investment Banking or Private Equity
- Graduation/ PG from a top tier Institutes
- Freshers with no relevant deal advisory / IB experience are requested not to apply
- Individuals who have worked on Technology transactions either in a IB or in a Micro VC / Early-stage fund would be preferred