National Payments Corporation of India - AVP - Security Operations (12-18 yrs)
- Responsible for day to day operations and handle technical escalations by team, Perform root cause analysis, coordinate for RAM, follow call closure and other technical issues, assist in internal and external audit, ensure meet TAT as defined, managing security operation team, etc.
- Strong Troubleshooting and hands-on experience of security products along with implementation experiences.
- Proposing new process, methods and technics to identified GAPS, also identify GAP in current process and provide recommendations.
- Responsible for preparation of weekly/ by-weekly/ monthly on security dashboards and management approval notes and agendas for various committees
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and able to prioritize to meet deadlines and cope with fluctuations in workload.
- Strong understanding of general networking and design.(Firewalls, routing, TCP/IP, Packet flow and analysis .etc)
- Interpersonal skills, flexibility, self-driven, team player
- Responsible for audit compliance, Availability management, capacity planning, Budget planning utilization, payment operations, Renewals, license management, and implement of security solutions day to day operations.
- Responsible for preparation of monthly dashboards and management approval notes and agendas for various committees
- Certifications in different Security products, ITIL and at least one industry leading certifications, such as CEH, CISSP, CISA etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.