Specialist at Randstad India
Views:3370 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
AVP - Secretarial & Compliance - NBFC (8-15 yrs)
One of reputed NBFC is hiring for Company Secretary- AVP role. details are as below.
Key Objectives :
- Meeting secretarial and compliance requirements.
- Responsible for secretarial : Board/Board Committee Meetings and General Meetings
- Fund raising activities: Debentures and Preference Shares; Preparation/ Updation of Information Memorandum / Disclosure Documents
Corporate Governance :
- Compliances under Companies Act, RBI, Debenture Listing Agreement, SEBI
- Co-ordination with Statutory and Regulatory Authorities (ROC, RBI, SEBI, MCA) including handling RBI Inspections
- Assist in preparing and printing of Annual Report
- Co-ordination with Registrar and Transfer Agents for Debenture and Preference shares issuances
Investor Grievances :
- Co-ordination with PCS for Secretarial Audit
- Updation of Statutory registers and records
Due Diligence exercises :
- Preparation of Reports, furnishing of information/data, etc. Making application to Statutory/Regulatory Authorities
- Any other work related to secretarial/compliance matters as may be assigned.
- Requires extensive interaction with
- Senior leadership team
- Statutory and Regulatory Authorities
- Registrars and Transfer Agents
- Accounts, Treasury, Operations and Other Departments
- Requires to be abreast with latest circulars, notifications issued by MCA, RBI and SEBI
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.