Director at Adobe Consultants
Views:301 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
AVP - Secretarial Compliance - NBFC (12-15 yrs)
We have an opening for the role of AVP Secretarial Compliance (Company Secretary) for a Financial conglomerate with experience in an NBFC.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Compliances with RBI for NBFC
- Secretarial Compliance's with respect to the Companies Act and as per other regulator's directives
- Call and Schedule Board meeting, General Meetings, Shareholders' meeting & Committee meetings, and providing executive Presence and guidance.
- Preparation of Annual General Meeting Notice, Director's Report and minutes of board and general meetings
- Preparation of Empanelment forms with various banks and institutions- Maintenance of all statutory registers and filings with regulators
- Drafting /Alteration of the Memorandum and Articles of Association and Shareholders Agreements
- Corporate Governance & Disclosures related compliance and implementing best practices within the organization in consultation with the management
- Adherence of the Foreign Exchange Management Regulation's like FCGPR, FC-TRS, Compliances, and Annual Returns thereof.
- Filing of various forms, resolutions, and returns under Companies Act, with ROC and Regional Director. Correspondence and filing return with various statutory authorities.
- Preparing and circulating circular resolutions for board and committee approval from time to time.
- Recommending changes to processes and procedures to reduce compliance risk and raise operational standards.
- Implementation of corporate actions like buyback, incorporation, restructuring, mergers, or other similar activities.
- Labour laws & Other laws- Liaising with Banks for settlements of Bad Debts/ OTS.
- Acting as the custodian of all corporate records, Board minutes and resolutions, statutory books and registers.
- Event-based and time-based compliance with the Companies Act and compliance with the Secretarial Standards as issued by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- License/Certification - Associate member of the ICSI
- 12-15 years of experience with an NBFC, Trading or Broking Company
- Strong communication skills
- Additional qualification of LLB preferred