Founder at Armour Corporate Services
Views:655 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
AVP - Secretarial - BFSI - LLB/CA/ICWA/CFA (10-15 yrs)
AVP - Secretarial
Job Description :
- Coordinating and conducting independently for Board meetings, Committee meetings and Shareholders' meetings.
- Assist in creating a vital link between the Company and its board of directors, committee members, shareholders, government and regulatory authorities and all other stakeholders.
- Preparation of agenda papers, drafting of minutes and resolutions of the Board, Committee and Shareholders' Meetings and co-ordinating effectively with various departments and businesses of group companies and carrying out follow-up actions on decisions of meetings.
- Ensure strict compliance with Companies Act and Rules thereunder, other corporate laws, regulations/directives of statutory/regulatory authorities including National Company Law Tribunal, ROC/RD, SEBI, RBI, IRDAI, Corporate Governance rules and regulations and LODR
- Maintenance of statutory registers as required under the Companies Act 2013.
- Ensure compliances, timely filings, and submissions of forms, returns, applications as required under inter alia the Companies Act, the Regulations/Rules/Guidelines of SEBI/RBI/IRDAI/Stock Exchanges/FIU-IND.
- Handling independently compliances for payment of dividend, iepf, RTA activities etc.
- Assist in drafting inter alia the Directors' Report, Corporate Governance Report, Annual Report, Returns, under the Companies Act.
- Assist in coordination with statutory, internal, and secretarial auditors
- Assist in statutory/internal/secretarial audits and inspections/reviews by regulatory authorities such as SEBI/Depositories/Exchanges/IRDA.
- Assist in aspects of capital infusion and fund-raising activities from secretarial perspective
- Expert knowledge on Prevention of SEBI (Insider Trading) Regulations 2015, Takeover Regulations, CA 2013 and LODR and as amended
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- High quality communication skills and good influencing capability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Client-oriented, meticulous, approachable and a good team leader
- Self-motivated, client centric, value-adding approach and flexible
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple tasks at single instance within timelines
- Should be a quick learner, proactive and be highly business focused
- Good command over excel, word and ppt
Qualification and experience required :
- Fellow/Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India
Additional qualification : Degree in Law/CA/ICWA/CFA (preferable)
Experience/ Industry :
- Experience in legal and secretarial functions Industry in BFSI around 10 years in equity listed company.
Additional Skills :
- Expert Knowledge of Companies Act, Laws, LODR, RBI Regulations, Corporate Governance Guidelines, Company Act, NCS Regulations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.