AVP - Salesforce Marketing Cloud (15-25 yrs)
AVP - Salesforce Marketing Cloud(SFMC)
- We are looking for a strong techno functional consulting lead who is who is enthusiastic about demonstrating and driving value of technology in business processes. This is a role that involves working with senior leadership to understand the Marketing Operations processes of our clients, deep dive on the current config and usage of SFMC, and consult with clients to recommend and implement suggestions to drive better user experience, leaner processes, higher productivity, and better business outcomes.
- The ideal candidate would have deep techno-functional knowledge from experience in working with senior clients (CMO minus 1 level), and navigating through requirements, process blue printing, pilots and proof of concepts as part of implementation and/ or consulting projects. S/he needs to be able to translate business process requirements and challenges to SFMC specific actions and recommendations to address.
- The person also needs to understand the broader Martech stack and be updated on the evolution of features and functionalities among other players both large and niche; and be able to bring a consolidated pov on what this means to clients who are on SFMC around subscribing to new services, or considering alternatives- in other words: help build a pov on what SFMC can do vs other products and use that to recommend the right tech solution for a giving marketing process stack.
- A deep understanding of the marketing processes such as content assembly, campaign execution, feedback measurement is essential. The candidate also needs to be able to coach and train non technical operators on basic concepts, and help grow the overall capability of the organization in this space.
- Exposure to AI and analytics - both native to SFMC and outside - would also be required to be effective.
Main responsibilities :
Work with senior Marketing Operations leadership to:
- Understand the processes followed; scope of delivery; tech stack
- Assess and identify key pain points and opportunities for improvement in CX, productivity, process simplification, cost reduction, and business outcomes
- Come up with a thought through and clear report on suggestions and recommendations of what can be done in SFMC to help address
- Educate operators on under-utilized existing SFMC functionalities that may be under leveraged
- Convince and - sell- stakeholders on the benefits, and drive adoption
- Have conversations with client IT and business on the rationale behind the recommendations, and unblock as required to support implementation
- Be detail oriented and have sufficient drive to get to the desired outcome
- Be flexible and be able to ideate on alternate approaches to meet the program objectives and be ready with - Plan B- to ensure continuous progress
- React at short notice to urgent requirements and be able to navigate and stretch to be able to unblock and solve to get to an outcome
- Deep skills in SFMC; expert certification
- Experience in tech consulting/ delivery roles that are client facing in the business analysis, business blue print, value realization phases specific to SFMC
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation and persuasion skills.
- Knowledge of IT development processes and devops
- Knowledge of marketing operations process
- Demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated analysis and innovative problem solving skills
- Experience working in matrix, multi-functional teams
- Strong interest in being aware of new martech technologies
- Demonstrated ability to course correct, react fast and get to outcomes
- Bachelors Degree in Management, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field
- Technology consulting or delivery experience in SFMC
- Experience navigating with senior stakeholders
- Experience navigating through the influence model with global and extended teams
- 15+ years in a Top Tier Technology organization / Top tier Consulting firm / Product management environment/ Sales Force service partners
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation and persuasion skills