Senior Executive at V-Konnect Associates
Views:1008 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
AVP - Sales - Working Capital - Bank (2-15 yrs)
- The role holder is responsible for acquisition of New- to- Bank Business Banking MSME relationships through the CRM and Knowledge Banking approach. The role holder is also responsible for building Asset Book by extending Working Capital Facilities and Term Loans to MSME Clients.
- Acquisition of New to Bank Business Banking MSME relationships through the CRM and Knowledge Banking approach.
- Regularly Engage with colleagues in Branch Banking, MSME Associations Office Bearers which shall help in meeting Min. 2 MSME Clients on daily basis.
- Build Asset Book by extending Working Capital Facilities and Term Loans to MSME Clients
- Build Liability Book comprising of Current Accounts, Saving Accounts and Fixed Deposits by offering various Trade and Transaction products like Cash Management Services, Trade and Treasury Products.
- Enhance Book Profitability and Client stickiness by consistently seeking an opportunity to expand share of wallet of the customer base through Cross Sell of POS (Merchants) Machines, Salary Accounts for employees, Insurance (both Life and Non-Life) and various other Wealth Management Products
- Collaborate with the Risk, Operations and service teams to ensure delivering better TAT of Loans delivery and smooth on-boarding of the client
- Meeting the Targets - Both in respect of bottom line as well as top line by constantly enhancing the Productivity