CEO at Consult Shekhar Pandey
Views:2173 Applications:450 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
AVP - Sales - Marine Insurance (5-8 yrs)
Role Requirement :
- To manage the marine practise
- Focus on servicing existing clients and develop new clients especially in freight forwarders / NVOCC / Charterers / traders / Shipowners / Stevedores business.
- Studying the client existing portfolio and consulting the client in managing their risks.
- Doing gap analysis of the existing policies, suggesting better terms and negotiating the same with the markets.
- Working with Operations teams to get all the bookings done in the system/generate debit notes, etc.
- Interacting with all relevant risk insurance markets and sourcing the best solutions for our clients.
- Placing 100% of the risk according to the deadlines
- To ensure all the documentations and the reinsurance documentation are complete.
- To ensure all policy documents are in order and are reaching the clients within agreed time.
- Renewal tracking and ensuring timely reminders are sent to the clients for premium payment to ensure insurance continuity.
- Providing continuous assistance to our clients with regard to any query related to claims.
- Follow up with Surveyor and Insurer with smooth claim settlement.
- Conduct workshops for clients on policy coverages along with insurer.
- MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proven Leadership skill traits (elected leader in community, school &college). Background of having leadership role.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good Networking skills and Relationship Management skills.
- Strong Communication / Presentation skills.
Preferred candidate profile:
- 5-8 years of experience in marine insurance or insurance industry.
- Prior Experience in marine cargo/non cargo insurance either with an insurer or broker.
- Corporate Relationship Management / Business Solution Provider from a service background.
- Ability to manage diverse client cultures i.e. Indian Corporate, MNC Corporation and PSU clients.
- Domain knowledge preferred.
Education/ Qualification :
- MBA from a reputed B - School or Post Graduate with industry experience in Marine Insurance or Insurance Sector.
Role - Sales/Business Development Manager
Industry Type - Insurance
Employment Type - Full Time, Permanent