Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:1271 Applications:350 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AVP - Sales - Manufacturing Firm (13-22 yrs)
This is regarding A job opening for AVP - Sales with A leading manufacturing company.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers- expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with customer management.
- Works closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company objective.
- An effective communicator with strong team management, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Develop business plan and strategy for multiple product line in assigned markets that ensures attainment of company international sales goals and profitability.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding international sales performance/trends.
- Maintains contact with all customers in the international market area to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.