Founder at IRAKA India
Views:1440 Applications:450 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
AVP - Sales - FMCG (15-24 yrs)
Sales & Distribution :
- To strategies business dynamically for the increase of market share on sustainable basis.
- Design and implement a Joint Business Plan for all CPs along with ZVP for sustainable growth
- To motivate & direct Sales-Business development team to establish coverage, distribution and display objectives in line with the Annual Business Plan (ABP)
- To periodically check the health of CP's through various models like ROI and provide inputs to sales team
- Design workable models to support CP profitability
- To Periodically check the Infrastructure of CP's - Finance, Godown space, vehicles, Manpower under CP payroll
- To work closely with HO Finance, legal & sales team on the CP Financing model thru various financial institutions like Minify, ICICI bank, SBI etc
- To help stabilize the CPSM model wherein CP employs his own salesman
- Design training & reward / recognition model for all CP's / CPSM Town class wise
- Work closely with Analytics & IT team to analyze all relevant CP sales and distribution data and provide management inputs periodically to VP sales and senior management
- Conduct periodically & travel extensively for Channel Partner meetings to build capability confidence and motivate for higher business growths.
Key Result Area:
- ABP target vs Achievement in Volume / INR
- No of CPs achieving ABP Targets 100%+
- Attrition of CP less than 2%
- Infrastructure Increase every year which is measurable
- MBA from reputed Business School
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, influencing and persuasion skills; good at using PowerPoint / excel for basic analytics
- 15+ years of FMCG experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.