Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:1333 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
AVP - Risk Reporting - Investment Banking (9-13 yrs)
AVP - Risk Reporting (Investment Banking)
About Our Client :
- Our client is a leading financial services organization across the globe.
- With 60+ offices in more than 20 countries they are a world leader in providing risk based solution to leading organizations across the globe.
- As their business in India is expanding, and are looking for a professional to help achieve their expansion plans.
Job Description :
- Reporting into the Risk lead, you would be leading a team of professionals while being a part of the risk reporting function.
- This team is responsible for delivering high quality risk MI to support internal and external reporting requirements.
- The team also offers expertise in analyzing and reporting new lending activity, problem management trends and emerging risk concentrations.
- Within Credit Risk Reporting, the team is responsible for delivering high quality Credit Risk Reporting, with informed analysis of the key risks and issues across the Commercial Banking business.
- The insights and understanding generated from such reports helps senior management and the executive to manage risk whilst delivering our strategic objectives.
Some of your key deliverables would be as follows:
- Deliver timely and accurate regular reporting activities
- Effectively manage resource to ensure key responsibilities are delivered within agreed deadlines
- Challenge and improve existing processes to increase effectiveness and generate on-going capacity
- Support the delivery of Credit Risk Analysis across key risk metrics
- Manage and drive continuous improvement activities to support an optimal report delivery strategy
- Support the delivery of adhoc MI and analysis to meet a variety of strategic activities for both internal and external audiences.
- Help deliver new and existing Board reporting enhancements, working with stakeholders and the wider Credit Risk Reporting team.
- Ensure suitable approaches are followed to control the quality of MI being published, including the use of peer reviews and data validation techniques.
- Provide development opportunities through regular engagement, ensuring that all staff is aware of the opportunities available in order to help them succeed within their role.
- Effective people management by providing the platform and tools to promote individual and team growth.
The Successful Applicant :
- You are a Bachelor's or Master's with minimum 10 years of overall experience, 5 years of risk management and at least 5 years of people management experience.
- Extensive experience of working with an investment banking setup with solid exposure in the credit risk reporting domain
- Ability to identify issues and interpret trends from diverse / complex information sources and communicate this to diverse stakeholders.
- Capable of understanding how factors can affect the banking sector to help identify emerging risks.
- Knowledge of supporting risk data, systems and applications.
- Excellent data manipulation/Reporting skills, including the ability to utilise data extraction tools. Strong knowledge of SAS, SQL or similar programming language would be an advantage.
- Strong PC skills including the use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
What's on Offer :
Excellent work life balance in a very meritocratic culture with leading MNC. This role would offer you variation, stability and career progression in addition to a highly competitive compensation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.